From your first day at A.T. Kearney, our entrepreneurial culture will help you make an impact at every level.
The selection process starts with submitting your online application and then this could potentially be followed by three rounds of interviews. The process is similar for every level of consultant. The more experienced you are, the more senior your interviewer will be.
The first round
The first round interviews consist of two back-to-back interviews with our consultants, including an assessment of your work experience and/or academic experience, fit with A.T. Kearney and a case study. The case study forms a large part of the interviews and requires a significant amount of practice so you are as prepared as possible and are not taken by surprise. Each interview takes one hour and is led by one of our consultants.
The second round
Our second interview round is similar to the first round of interviews. These interviews will be led by Principals and Partners.
The third round
The third round interview is a final interview, and most of the time this takes place with the Unit Leader. This interview will not include a case study, but will be “Fit-Assessment” based only.
After each of the selection rounds, feedback will be provided to you by phone within a week of your interview.
The outcome of the final round will determine if you receive an offer.
Apply now and follow the directions of our online application system. Please ensure you upload the following documents:
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining your motivation for applying
- All academic transcripts (including your matric certificate / A level results);
- A copy of your ID / passport
Please note that if online applications do not contain all the documents listed above, they will not be considered.
If you have any formal or informal work experience, for example leading university societies, please be sure to mention this.
Our recruiting team reviews all candidate applications. If we find that your profile and background match our current needs, we will send you an invitation to attend the first round of interviews.
If you need more help, please contact a member of our recruiting team by sending an email to email@example.com.
Which requisition should you apply to?
Each position is ranked by experience. For instance, if you have little to no formal experience and would like to take part in our Internship program, you would apply to the Intern requisition.
- Business Analyst – requires 0-1 years’ formal experience
- Senior Business Analyst – requires 1-3 years’ formal experience
- Associate – requires – 3-5 years’ formal experience
- Manager – requires – 5-10 years’ formal experience
- General requisitions BA – Manger open as from 1 January 2018
- Campus requisitions will open during the following dates:
- Wits Business School PDM – TBC
- WITS Business School – TBC
- University of Witwatersrand – Open 17 July to 17 August 2018
- UCT Graduate School of Business – TBC
- University of Cape Town – TBC
- Gordon Institute of Business Science – Open 28 August to 14 September 2018
- PDBA Internship – Open 09 July – 07 September 2018
In the event that you have met the A.T. Kearney recruitment team during our Campus recruitment drives, you would apply to the requisition relevant to the specific recruitment drive. For example: Had you attended one of our UCT GSB events, you would apply to said requisitions. These requisitions are only open during specific dates of the year, which your specific campus would communicate to you during the relevant time frame.
NOTE: Please do not apply to more than one requisition.